The iRS Concept
The integrated rack structure (IRS) concept involves an engineered steel racking system that doubles as the shed structure, eliminating the need to add racking after you have built the shed.
- One structure – Combining the shed an racking in one structure saves money.
- Fast build time – As it is a modular system it is not only very cost effective but also offers minimal construction time onsite.
- Space utilization – Traditionally racking had to e installed 300mm inside the shed structure to provide isolation during seismic events, wit IRS it is one structure so there is no wasted space.
- Flexibility – You can build what you need and add more later if required. You can start with the base Structure and add sidewalls or roller doors as your business grows.
- More stash for you cash – IRS provided storage on the inside and the outside of your store all in one with zero wasted space. increasing the return on your investment.